The main objective of WP1 is to keep a well-organized communication between consortium partners, efficient financial administration of project resources, on time release of deliverables respecting project constraints and ensuring results quality, monitoring of partners activities and timely conflict resolution . Due to the large size of the consortium, besides the coordinator, a project coordination steering committee will assist the coordination of the consortium.
The objectives of WP2 are:
- Disseminate the results of the project using evidence based communication to the respective stakeholders (immunologists, rheumatologists, researchers, heath policy makers, patients and patient associations).
- Plan the exploitation of the project outcomes and perform initial exploitation activities.
- Develop a methodology for ensuring the sustainability of the project results and their expandability to other diseases.
The objectives of WP3 are to define in detail the requirements of the HarmonicSS platform, in terms of the different end users, to report on the Ethical, legal, privacy and IPR requirements for data sharing, to form a legal helpdesk and to design the overall HarmonicSS architecture.
The overall aim of WP4 is to harmonize the individual cohorts and deliver the final integrative cohort of the HarmonicSS project. The objectives of this WP are:
- To define the guidelines and clinical preparatory actions for completing individual cohorts.
- To develop the semantic interlinking mechanisms for the integration.
- To set up the cloud infrastructure, and the repositories of the platform.
- To use the semantic interlinking services along with harmonization tools for delivering the integrative cohort.
- To develop tools for external information sources retrieval and text mining.
The objective of WP5 is to deliver the core services of the HarmonicSS platform, including cohort data governance and sharing services, big data mining services coupled with decision-making and data analytics toolkits such as genetic data analytics, social media analytics services, health policies impact assessment services, User interfaces and visual analytics techniques for multi-dimensional data analysis. Finally, in this WP, all services will be integrated and refined after usability assessment.
The aim of WP6 is to address the unmet needs in pSS patient management, biomarkers and health policies. The objectives are:
- To develop a stratification model for classifying pSS patients.
- To validate existing biomarkers and discover novel ones.
- To develop a model of lymphomagenesis.
- To formulate common clinical practices, guidelines and rules.
- To validate the services of WP5.
The objective WP7 is to provide the additional tools of the HarmonicSS platform. Tools will be developed for patient selection for multinational clinical trials, ultrasonography image segmentation and services to educate GPs in pSS management.
The objective of WP8 is to define novel health policies for pSS patient management, implement them in a pilot study, collect the results and evidence on their application.